The role will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive, integrated B2B demand generation campaigns including email marketing, direct mail and lead nurture tactics that deliver a consistent pipeline of high-quality leads, Ideal candidate will have experience leading B2B demand generation campaigns and proven results in successfully planning, executing, building programs and reports in Market and Sales Force, and analyzing results.
Candidate will be responsible for nurturing healthy internal and external relationships with the intent of building lead generation program value, direct response tactic execution, differentiating the company from its competitors, promoting Dafater’s B2B thought leadership, becoming a product knowledge expert, and creating an environment for continuous campaign improvement with branding company’s Identity throughout product marketing activities.
- Research customer segments, clients and strategies to increase qualified leads.
- Develoo and execute a high-growth digital demand generation strategy to help meet customer acquisition and retention goals.
- Own Dafater’s digital assets, including the website, and drive continuous optimization to increase visitor traffic and qualified leads conversion.
- Shape the SEO and SEM strategies to improve traffic and conversion to Dafater’s website.
- Create effective marketing campaigns to acquire new leads and encourage ongoing engagement with visitors.
- Manage the inbound inquiries funnel and establish processes to automate it and make it more efficient.
- Analyze and track key metrics and obsess over how to improve the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Constantly collaborate with other marketing team members, sales, product and customer success peers to identify lead generation campaigns and opportunities for pipeline acceleration
- Write reports to document current and projected metrics and market conditions.
- Create automated dashboards and metrics for rapid sales understanding.
- Initiate and track sales campaigns to identify growth, challenges and risks.
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments
- 5± years of B2B demand generation experience
- Proven track record of managing high-growth digital marketing programs and being responsible for driving ROI on marketing programs.
- Strong analytical skills and metrics-based decision making.
- Experience with fast-growing SaaS businesses is preferred.
The nature of the company’s business
Employer (private sector)
Marketing and Public Relations
The number of vacancies
Years of Experience
Minimum: 3 Maximum: 7
Business And Marketing